· Assistance-dog training
· Pet-dog training
· Service-dog presentations
Services are offered in several different formats
o Consultations are available by phone, by Skype or in person. If you have questions or are interested in our assistance dog-or pet-dog services, this is the best place to start! Consultations typically last between 60 and 90 minutes.
· Private Training Sessions
o Private training sessions include: an hour of hands-on, one-on-one coaching with Tasha Magnan, KPA CTP, a follow-up e-mail with a personalized training plan and e-mail support as you move toward your goal.
· Semi-Private Training Sessions
o Semi-private training sessions include: an hour of hands-on coaching with Tasha Magnan, KPA CTP, a follow-up e-mail with a personalized training plan for each participant, and e-mail support as you move toward your goals.
· Training Camp
o Training camp includes 60 minutes of exercise, play, and training; a written summary of the training session; and action steps to continue working toward your goal.
o If you would like a certified, professional dog trainer to care for your dogs in a loving, home environment with access to trails, fields to run in, dogs to play with, farm animals to investigate, and a commitment to your dogs' well-being, then boarding is for you!
o Boarding comes in two forms:
§ Regular Boarding
· Regular boarding includes exercise, tender loving care, enrichment, a home setting, and a commitment to your dogs' well being.
· Board-and-train includes: a consultation to discuss your training goals; minimally, two training sessions per day with your dog; a follow-up consultation to discuss what your dog learned and any action steps to take; all of the other benefits enjoyed by regular boarding clients!
· Service-Dog Presentations
o Service-dog presentations are a perfect way to educate your school, business, or organization about service dogs and the ways that they help disabled individuals. Presentations are also a great way to learn about laws regarding service dogs, the legal rights of service-dog teams, and the legal rights of businesses that serve service-dog teams.
A service-dog presentation includes a 30-60 minute presentation with time for answering any questions participants may have regarding service dogs. Presentations are free of charge!