Our 6-month Dog Trainer Professional program is for the highly motivated dog trainer who is looking to advance his/her skills and career prospects to their highest levels. The program combines online learning with hands-on instruction and is divided into four online Units and four two-day hands-on workshops; complete an online Unit and then attend a two-day workshop at the end of each Unit.
- Apply anytime before 06/01/2018
- Apply now or Continue an application
- Upon acceptance, enroll between 06/04/18 and 06/15/18
On-Site Workshop Dates:
- Workshop 1: 07/28/18 - 07/29/18
- Workshop 2: 09/08/18 - 09/09/18
- Workshop 3: 10/27/18 - 10/28/18
- Workshop 4: 12/15/18 - 12/16/18
The tuition of this Dog Trainer Professional program is $5,300. Click here for information on financial assistance offered.
Facility & Location Information
Best Buddy Pet Center in Maryland Heights
11660 Administration Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63146
(Page Ave. and Schuetz Road)
Hotels & Lodging