The Karen Pryor Academy (KPA) Dog Trainer Professional program takes an innovative approach to developing and supporting outstanding positive reinforcement trainers who teach the general public. Our course combines online learning with hands-on teaching from some of the most experienced teachers in the field. Graduates become part of a community of trainers who demonstrate a consistent level of excellence and represent themselves and the Karen Pryor Academy name proudly.
|Program Location||Application Deadline|
|Oviedo, FL (Regional Format) |Steve Benjamin||September 25, 2017|
|Dallas, TX (National Format) |Terrie Hayward||October 2, 2017|
|Winnipeg, MB (National Format) |Shelly Brouwer||October 9, 2017|
|Rincon, Puerto Rico (World Format) | Terrie Hayward||November 1, 2017|
View full Dog Trainer Professional schedule here.
Choose your program format
KPA offers three different formats of the Dog Trainer Professional program. The curriculum covered in all formats of the Dog Trainer Professional program is the same. Explore each of these below.
- Educational. Take your teaching and training skills to the next level.
- Real. Learn hands-on from our accomplished faculty in workshops.
- Convenient. Study online at your convenience.
- Collegial. Join a network of positive reinforcement trainers.
- Smart. Accelerate your career with our unparalleled marketing support.
- Rewarding. Earn CEUs from IAABC and CCPDT.