Karen Pryor Academy (KPA) is proud to announce the availability of four Zoe Shelter Scholarships to KPA’s Shelter Training & Enrichment course.
The Zoe Shelter Scholarships are made possible by Dr. Lisa White, DVM, founder of Veterinary Behavior Management Solutions in Cincinnati, Ohio. The scholarships are named in honor of Dr. White’s rhodesian ridgeback, Zoe, who passed away from heart failure at the age of 10. Through these scholarships, Zoe’s memory will live on by helping shelters enrich the lives of the animals in their care and help them to find their forever homes.
The Zoe Shelter Scholarships will be awarded annually, $199 (the special course tuition price for this month only). The Zoe Shelter Scholarship committee, in conjunction with Dr. White, will select four shelters that demonstrate a commitment to improving the training and enrichment of the animals in their care.
- Must be an employee of a shelter facility
- Must be a non-profit organization
- Must apply by October 20, 2017
- Must be committed to learning about and using positive reinforcement training methods
- Must enroll in the course within 30 days of award acknowledgement
Please direct any questions to email@example.com
The application period has now passed. Please check back on November 1 for winner information.