It’s Adopt-a-Dog Month! Get $50 off the Shelter Training & Enrichment course in October with this code: ADOPT2015.
Do you want to help improve the quality of life for shelter animals? This online course is invaluable for shelter staff, volunteers, managers, or trainers who want to help reduce the stress and enrich the lives of animals living in a shelter. Whether you are looking for quiet kennels, help for shy animals, enrichment ideas, or solutions to behavior problems, this course will be a treasured resource.
- Teach simple behaviors that help make shelter animals more appealing to adopters and less likely to be returned
- Stave off boredom and lower stress levels of the animals in your care with dozens of creative, low-cost enrichment ideas provided
- Learn to solve common behavior problems, such as nuisance barking and jumping up
We are thrilled to be collaborating with veterinarian Dr. Lisa White again this year to offer four (4) full-tuition scholarships to the Shelter Training & Enrichment course, in memory of her rescued dog, Zoe.
The Zoe Shelter Scholarship committee, in conjunction with Dr. White, will select two shelters that demonstrate a commitment to improving the training and enrichment of the animals in their care.
- Must be an employee of a shelter facility
- Must be a non-profit organization
- Must apply by Oct. 23, 2015
- Must be committed to learning about and using positive reinforcement training methods
- Must enroll in the course within 30 days of award acknowledgement